Start your career
Training with ITL
Apprenticeship as IT specialist (f/m/d)
Specialization: Application development
IT specialists in the field of application development design and implement software systems.
They analyze requirements, plan structures and implement them in software systems.
Furthermore, the tasks include coordination with customers, support, documentation and, if necessary, training.
You bring with you
- Advanced technical college entrance qualification or general university entrance qualification
- Dropouts (f/m/d) are also welcome at our company
- Passion for software development and working with software systems
- Joy in facing challenges
- Good general PC skills (Office and others)
- Ideally first knowledge in programming
- Independent, team-oriented work
- Motivation, commitment and reliability
We offer you
- Training in a growing company that has been established in the market for more than 25 years.
- Possibility of being taken on as a permanent employee after completion of the training program
- A dynamic, international team to which you can contribute your ideas.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Interesting and varied profession in an international working environment.
- Exciting challenges and innovative projects.
- You are a full ITL team member right from the start!
- Office occupancy with max. 2 persons
- Partly home office
- Free drinks such as coffee specialties, water, tea
- Free parking or job ticket
- Team events
- Company parties
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application documents exclusively by e-mail to Dirk Lämmerhirt: email@example.com