To join our team we are looking for:
Commercial employee (m/f/d) for Data Maintenance
Your area of responsibility
The area of data processing and tender management offers varied and exciting tasks. In this context, the following activities, among others, are part of your scope of duties:
- Securing individual data
- Responsibility for error-free data processing in our systems
- Review of tender documents in the pharmaceutical sector and their maintenance in the company's own system
- Contract management (organization and maintenance)
- Preparation of health insurance billings up to the final rebate settlement check
- Controlling of projects including invoicing
- In addition, support of the developers for the continuous further development of our solution-oriented software
- Successfully completed commercial training in the medical field or comparable qualification, gladly also MFA or similar
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and knowledge of SharePoint desirable, but no requirement
- Very good written and spoken German as well as English skills desirable
- High affinity for numbers
- You are a sympathetic team player
- You enjoy constantly facing new challenges and independently developing new approaches to solutions
- Independent, structured and committed way of working
- Apprenticeship/training (desirable)
We offer you
- Permanent position with a growing company that has been established in the market for more than 25 years.
- A family-friendly company where you can combine work and family.
- A dynamic, international team to which you can contribute your ideas.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Interesting and varied profession in an international working environment.
- Exciting challenges and innovative projects.
- Independent, team-oriented, and constructive cooperation.
We are looking forward to your application!
Send us your CV, relevant references, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date
by e-mail to Dirk Lämmerhirt: firstname.lastname@example.org