To join our team we are looking for:
Software developer (m/f/d) with passion wanted!
Do you love programming? Nothing is too tricky for you and you master every challenge?
Independence and responsibility are not foreign words for you?
Welcome to our team!
ITL has been developing individual & innovative software solutions for customers in the pharmaceutical industry for over 20 years.
With a lot of passion & joy we work for and with our customers on solutions with real added value.
With us you can...
- put the finishing touches on existing application software (VB6/MS-SQL and/or .Net C#/MS-SQL).
- take our software solutions to the next level.
- develop new and exciting software solutions as an important part of our team.
- assist our customers as an expert via phone & mail.
We are happy if...
- you share our passion for programming.
- complex codes are a welcome challenge for you.
- reliability and independent work in a team are a matter of course for you.
- proactivity and flexibility are among your key skills.
- you see solutions instead of problems.
- you mastering customer discussions with charm and skill.
- English is not a problem for you, but another way of communication.
- you have good knowledge in C#, VB6, SQL asp.net (not a must!).
- you ideally have an education in the IT field or a degree in informatics.
Career changers/study dropouts who have discovered their passion for software development are just as welcome at our company.
We offer you...
- an established company with flat hierarchies that has existed for more than 25 years.
- a modern working environment in Darmstadt and in the home office.
- office occupancy with fixed workstations and max. 2 persons in spacious rooms.
- ndependent work in a dynamic & international team.
- a wide range of opportunities to work on exciting projects and contribute your own ideas.
- numerous benefits such as good traffic connections, free parking/job ticket, team events/company parties, free drinks such as coffee/water/tea.
Are you ready for this exciting challenge?
Then we are looking forward to your application!
Send us your CV, relevant references, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date
by e-mail to Dirk Lämmerhirt: email@example.com